Subject Matter Expertise via Engineering Test Services
DVT&C provides test execution services, to assist its clients in engineering debugging efforts and/or certification test reports, for functional areas including (but not limited to):
Efficient Execution via Certification Management Services
DVT&C provides "end-to-end" program management services, including the supervision of project schedules and tracking of deliverables and issues. This assistance is invaluable to clients that have either resource contraints and/or are unfamiliar with the carrier certification processes, as it:
- Provides an experienced technical liaison that can track/collect/disseminate project information, software issues, etc. between Carrier SMEs and the OEM development teams.
- Allows OEM development teams to focus on technical program details, resulting in better execution and program performance.
- Certification management services are available for products launching on major North American carrier networks
Expedited Time-to-Market via Consulting Services
DVT&C provides consultative services/support for the development of project schedules that take into account carrier certification processes and deliverables. A comprehensive schedule based on an in-depth understanding of certification process will save weeks (if not months) for the program, resulting in faster time-to-market, as it:
- Ensures alignment with Carrier processes, such that unnecessary delays are avoided.
- Ensures that the timing of deliverables, and between deliverables/milestones, is realistic and achievable.
- Ensures an efficient, streamlined project schedule that saves the OEM time and costs during certification.